We focus on every single customers individual garden landscaping requirements. Whichever the type of garden you dream of creating and no matter how unique your request, we can make your visions become reality.
Our landscape construction team can offer expert advice on any aspect of your garden, whether it is new or yet to be established. We are very experienced and confident in working with a vast range of gardens, queries and requirements which our customers have.
We are able to advise customers and adapt and expand on their initial garden design plans to make their garden the best it can possibly be suited to their requirements and budget. We also work with customers on creating a garden plan from scratch where we will present different ideas that will work best based on the customers wants and their garden size/layout. We will explain the benefits of each design and then expanded on a favoured one until a final plan is created. Once our customer and garden landscaping team is happy, our team can then begin the work.
Design, plans and plant selections can all be included in our service to help create your completely unique garden. If you are considering any landscaping work in your garden then it may be an advantage to put design ideas for new garden projects on paper over the autumn/winter months. These months give you the opportunity to see the bare skeleton of your garden before all the perennials and new leaves emerge.
We split our landscaping into two main categories:
We have many years of experience in delivering excellent results, so please give us a call to see how we can help you.
The first step is to conduct a detailed site analysis and formulate a brief. This is normally carried out during a couple of meetings with our client.
The first stage of our design process is the initial free consultation where we discuss your requirements, and what you would like to achieve from your garden and how we design it in the way that best suits your family’s way of life. We take photographs of the space available and create a design that will best may it work.
Once the design is approved by the client, we prepare a spec and working drawings from which the contractors can prepare a quotation for the landscaping works.
Finally, we prepare a planting plan and full planting list for client approval.
Once the design plans have been finalised between our team and the customer, we start the building process in the garden.
Our professional builders and horticulturists will construct and install the planting and garden elements.
We can also raise and save precious plant life that might become damaged or otherwise be destroyed during building works.
Ongoing garden maintenance is an effective way of keeping your grounds in perfect condition.
Larger jobs should be carried out annually whilst smaller tasks should be done weekly/monthly to keep the area well maintained. We operate a scheduled weekly, fortnightly or four weekly garden maintenance service and you can chose how often you wish to be visited.
Standard garden maintenance seasons are usually between March – December. Clients also choose to carry their maintenance visits throughout the Winter season January – February.
Our standard grounds maintenance services include; Lawns, Hedges, Shrubs, Borders, Annuals, Water features, Ponds, Wetlands, Hard surfaces, Weed control, Sweeping, Winter salt gritting, Litter collection, Sports field marking, Jet wash, Patio, Fencing.
Your garden can look amazing all the time
7 days a Week Availability, Regardless of the weather
Price Includes All Equipment & Tools Needed
180 litres of Green Garden Waste Disposal for Free
Fully insured & Reliable Expert Gardeners
- I just wanted to express my many thanks to Mark and his team, we really appreciate the work you’ve carried out on transforming our garden I couldn’t be more happy with the professional and efficient manner in which everything was completed.
- Mark Webb and his team have maintained my garden for the past fourteen years, apart from the usual garden tasks, he also does many other tasks such as fencing & erecting sheds.
All the work which is carried out is to a high standard.
I would add that he is honest, reliable, and good natured. Nothing is too much trouble for Mark and his team and having known the guys for so many years I have no hesitation in recommending Webb’s Gardens to anyone.
- Mark Webb has been working for me for the last 10 years. He has worked on the garden which surrounds a small complex of halls in Central Watford and has kept them immaculate by making monthly visits.
He works hard and solidly and gives good value for money.
- We have been using Webb’s Gardens for many years for both our block management and residential properties, for gardening and grounds maintenance.
As an agent, our clients rely on us to use conscientious, trustworthy and efficient contractors. Mark and his team go above and beyond this, therefore we would have no hesitation in recommending them to others.
- Mark Webb and his team have been working with us for a number of years. They are very timely, and always do a great job. They are reliable, and work responsibly. They never fail to clean up after their work has been carried out.
- Mark and the team have been our gardeners for over 20 years. We have always found them to be very reliable, conscientious, trustworthy and friendly.
- I’d like to take this opportunity to give a massive thanks to Webb’s Gardens for the way our garden has been transformed, it really does look amazing.. It was really good to work with someone who was able to take on board our sometimes uncertain ideas and transform them into the finished product.