We carry out tree maintenance throughout the year keeping trees in their best possible condition. Tree services are mainly carried out between the autumn and winter months, whilst most garden trees are best pruned between late October and early March.
This is not a determined regulation, however it is good place to start when it comes to your planning. Our team of highly skilled tree surgeons can advise you on what would be most effective in terms of what work needs to be done and when the work should be carried out. This will all be discussed during an initial consultation with one of our experts who will go through the process step by step as well as giving you a quote.
As well as carrying out tree maintenance, We can also maintain your hedges, keeping them tidy and attractive. Whether you have a small privet hedge or a fully grown conifer hedge, we have extensive experience with every type, size and style.
Our skilled team have been known to take on challenges of the most overgrown and unruly hedges, transforming them into a complete work of art.
We’ll be glad to discuss a number of options and help you decide on the one that best suits your garden and your budget. All of our hedge work carried out is in compliance with the “High Hedges Act,” so you and your neighbours can be at ease.
Your garden can look amazing all the time
7 days a Week Availability, Regardless of the weather
Price Includes All Equipment & Tools Needed
180 litres of Green Garden Waste Disposal for Free
Fully insured & Reliable Expert Gardeners
- I just wanted to express my many thanks to Mark and his team, we really appreciate the work you’ve carried out on transforming our garden I couldn’t be more happy with the professional and efficient manner in which everything was completed.
- Mark Webb and his team have maintained my garden for the past fourteen years, apart from the usual garden tasks, he also does many other tasks such as fencing & erecting sheds.
All the work which is carried out is to a high standard.
I would add that he is honest, reliable, and good natured. Nothing is too much trouble for Mark and his team and having known the guys for so many years I have no hesitation in recommending Webb’s Gardens to anyone.
- Mark Webb has been working for me for the last 10 years. He has worked on the garden which surrounds a small complex of halls in Central Watford and has kept them immaculate by making monthly visits.
He works hard and solidly and gives good value for money.
- We have been using Webb’s Gardens for many years for both our block management and residential properties, for gardening and grounds maintenance.
As an agent, our clients rely on us to use conscientious, trustworthy and efficient contractors. Mark and his team go above and beyond this, therefore we would have no hesitation in recommending them to others.
- Mark Webb and his team have been working with us for a number of years. They are very timely, and always do a great job. They are reliable, and work responsibly. They never fail to clean up after their work has been carried out.
- Mark and the team have been our gardeners for over 20 years. We have always found them to be very reliable, conscientious, trustworthy and friendly.
- I’d like to take this opportunity to give a massive thanks to Webb’s Gardens for the way our garden has been transformed, it really does look amazing.. It was really good to work with someone who was able to take on board our sometimes uncertain ideas and transform them into the finished product.